Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Setup
Use Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Black-and-White multi function laser printer for copying, printing, and scanning after completing the Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Setup. Wi-Fi access ensures fast printing and scanning from your mobile devices while leaving large jobs unattended with a 250-sheet capacity. Produce black-and-white papers with this monochrome Canon multi function laser printer at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute.
Features of the Printer
Complete the Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Setup to enjoy the features that are given below
- The speed of the printer is up to 28 ppm in black. The speed may change depending on your usage
- Significantly, Laser printers are the best for printing bulk documents. Moreover, you have wireless printing and mobile printing technologies with this printer
- This printer gives you outputs at 1200 dpi for getting the excellent print quality. The employment of the single cartridge system is done with this printer
- Use the user-friendly, til table, black-and-white five-line LCD panel to work through all features. Additionally, you have the built-in duplex printing which lets you save half the number of pages
- With the low energy consumption, it uses the only 2W when in energy saver mode
- By making use of the Scanner with color CIS, this printer allows you to scan documents with an optical resolution of up to 600×600 dpi
- The interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi, lets you enjoy a true reproduction of documents. Wireless printing, Mobile printing, and many more features are available at your doorstep when you opt for this printer
- Print two-sided documents automatically, scan documents to your computer or e-mail directly, send quick faxes and more
Want to know the setup process of the Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Black-and-White printer? Here are the that will guide you through to get the driver and start printing.
After completing the Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Setup continue with the driver download
- The first thing you need is the driver file from the Canon site
- Make sure that you are downloading the proper driver
- The second thing you need is to run the downloaded setup file, and the installation wizard will appear
- You need to pick the place where you want to install the driver on the configuration guide
- Also, don’t forget to check the components you want to attach to this printer
- After that, the Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Black-and-White Driver installation process will start automatically
- You need to open the wizard after the installation completes
- It’ll be easier for you to restart the device first for your consideration
- This is to ensure that the installation process happens correctly so that after the installation you won’t find any issues
Wireless Setup of the Printer
This part deals with the wireless setup of the printer using the WPS method that is the basic procedure for any printer model.
- To begin with, make sure the Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Black-and-White printer is in on state
- Click the Menu button on the control panel of the printer
- To select WLAN setup, use the arrow buttons (LEFT, RIGHT, UP & DOWN), then click OK
- The printer is searching for points of entry routers
- If an access point that is compliant with WPS is found, a screen will appear
- Keep the WPS button on your router in on state for 5 seconds
- Then press OK on the printer’s control panel
- Refer to your router manual for specific details about the WPS button function of your router
- Press OK when the access point connection is complete
- If the screen for the timeout error appears, click OK and continue from step 6
- You are now connected to your printer to your Wi-Fi network
Steps for Scanning
As we know, you can use the Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Black-and-White printer for scanning also. Here are the basic steps that you need to complete the setup for scanning.
Specify your IJ Network Scanner Selector EX scanner or printer for scanning from the IJ Scan Utility using a network-linked scanner or printer. To change the contact status between the scanner and the device, follow the steps below.
- Begin the scanning utility IJ
- For the product name, pick “Canon XXX series network” (where “XXX” is the name of the model)
- Tap Settings to use another network-connected scanner
- Click (General Settings), then click Product Name range
- The IJ Network Scanner Selector EX Scan-from-PC Settings screen appears
- Pick the preferred scanner and press OK
- Tap OK in the dialog box General Settings
- The main screen of the IJ Scan Utility will reappear
- You can scan through a network connection
You can also prefer using the HP easy start to print, scan, copy or fax using the printer.